You can't spell "Merry Christmas" without "MRI".


As I am wont to do, I tend to like spending the holidays laying in a cozy mechanical tube that clicks and clacks like Santa's workshop. Or is it Satan's workshop? Well, whichever one it is, you can find me there. 

Please refer to this old flaming chestnut from back in 2014 if you require proof of this claim or would like to know how all of this began. It's a warm and delightful tale that's full of family and surprises--like every other Christmas. But not!

Anyhow, I digress... I will be going in for an MRI tomorrow to see if my little friend, known as "Spinal Tumour", has returned or if I am just experiencing some entertaining nerve issues from the previous one. 

Everything will be fine no matter how this tale turns out--whether the Grinch prevails or whether all the good little folks in Whoville wake up on Christmas morning to sing their happy forking song.

But for now, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.  

Comments

Popular Posts